Atp Environment and Energy Systems;
has adopted and implemented the principles specified in the ISO 27001 Information Security Management Standard in order to protect the information, which is our valuable asset, in a timely, accurate and most appropriate manner. In order to protect the institution's existence, service continuity and reputation in the sector, the following issues are accepted as security policies within the scope of ISMS:
- To protect the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of our company's information assets,
- To use our information assets in accordance with management strategies and goals,
- To protect corporate and customer information by making non-disclosure agreements with our employees, business partners, customers and third parties,
- To minimize risks by systematically managing internal/external risks that threaten our information security,
- To create awareness of internal/external parties on information security,
- To record security violations and to ensure that the violation is eliminated,
- To apply the physical and technical security policies and rules determined by our institution,
- Yo check the up-to-dateness of these policies and rules and inform those concerned about the changes,
- To provide access to critical information by performing plans and exercises that will ensure business continuity in extraordinary situations.
- To implement and continuously improve the Information Security Management System in all processes.